Tuesday, September 25, 2018

TS4 - BnS Design Firm


 Architect/Designer Firm
(Functions as a Library)
Reception, Offices, Conference Room
DIY Recording Studio, Staff Room, Toilets
Built on 20x30 Lot

This is my entry into Build-n-Share Challenge #103 - Dream A Little Dream over on the forums.

We had to design a new office building for our growing design business on a budget of $175000. It had to include a reception area, conference room, offices, and something special you’ve always wanted.

I chose to go with a modern build with clean lines and minimal furnishings with touches of femininity. There is parking out front for clients and 2 spots out back for staff. 
Ground Floor includes a large reception area for Karl with ample seating for waiting clients, a conference room for larger groups of people, toilets and a staff room.
Second Floor includes my office, toilet, more seating and the special something I always wanted.

That special something is as follows: I often get asked how I did this or that when designing and so I decided to start up my own DIY youtube channel. We built a nice large room for recording that also functions as another office for when we take on extra designers for larger projects. It also has roof top access for doing some landscaping videos, or for just relaxing.

Big thank you to NaJoPau for the paintings used throughout the build.




Ground Floor
Reception area for Karl







Staff Room



Toilets



Conference Room



Second Floor
Seating



My Office





DIY Studio






Roof Top


Overviews






No comments:

Post a Comment