I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Monday, February 25, 2013

TS3 - Eco Friendly


This home was made for Heather Green, a ecologist. Heather was looking to downsize and reduce her carbon foot print.

1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom 
Energy Efficient
Built on 10x10 Lot

We decided what better way then to build a home using old shipping containers. 
The whole house is built with recycled materials and reclaimed lumber. 





 There is a green roof and solar panels on top. With a small organic vegetable patch on the front deck.



 Plenty of windows to allow for natural light and top of the line energy efficient appliances throughout.
Only a small workspace seeing as the client spends most of her time either at work or outside.









Upstairs features a small bedroom and bathroom, the water from the shower runs the water feature out front, and a private deck.










I have all EP's and the High End Loft, Outdoor Living, Town Life, Master Suite and Diesel SP's
Store Items Used:

8 comments:

  1. I don't like modern house, so this exterior isn't my style, but I love this interior! I love the colours and wooden furniture. Great job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Specially the detail involved in the water-from-the-shower-to-the-fountain thing. It's the little things like that that always make your builds so unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! I am so glad to hear that people notice those little things :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, I love this house! Absolutely perfect! Can I ask where can I find the green chair from the living room? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!

      The Chair came with the Diesel Stuff Pack. :)

      Delete