Thursday, June 18, 2020

I started a new blog!

A long time ago, before I even started this blog I had a Medieval Finds blog. I changed it into this blog you are at now. 
Recently I have gotten back into my Medieval play style (its by far my favourite) So I decided to start up a new Medieval Finds blog.

SIMply Medieval

It will host mainly Maxis Match medieval finds and a few of the objects I have recolored/changed tuning on. I am currently going through the process of searching whole sites for stuff and let me tell you its slow going! But I have done 3 whole sites completely so far and there are quite a few things up there.
So if you are like me and love to play a Medieval save, pop on over and see all the goodies I have come across, you may find something you havent seen before :)

No comments:

Post a Comment