I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Thursday, October 28, 2010

TS3 - Large Family Home Furnished.


This is the first house I have made completely furnished with nothing but EA base game items! Boy is there not a lot to choose from either...lol I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out. 
Has been play tested and everything works as it should except of course the bookcases I used for decoration, but there are many more to use.
This House is based on the second home I grew up in back in Australia. 


Once again No CC, Expansions or Store Content used.

3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Office/Study, Large Rumpus/Playroom, Pool, Outdoor Bar.
Built on 30x40 Lot
Price $163.311


2 comments:

  1. Yay does that mean someone is going to be using one of my houses in their game! Whooooot :D

    ReplyDelete