Sunday, November 6, 2011

TS3 - Simply Deelightful Home.

My good friend Deelightful Built this awesome modern home and I decorated it! We wanted to share this with you all. No 3rd Party CC, Store items are listed at the bottom. A few things about this home, I play tested with pets and they had trouble going up and down the staging areas. They also could not enter the upstairs bathroom. I highly recommend you do not play this house with animals in it, unless of course you can figure out why they were having issues :) Also this home is filled with painting that my Sim painted herself, I am hoping that they will transfer over to your download.

3 Bedroom  2.5 Bathroom
Pool, Garage, Laundry, Fully Landscaped and Furnished
Built on 30x20 Lot

I have all EP's and the Outdoor Living Stuff Pack
STORE ITEMS USED:
Some items no longer available but hopefully you all snatched them up when they were :)



For some reason it is telling me on the Sims3 Site that there are items in this build that I did not use! I have no clue why and I wonder if that is causing the issues with the pets...hmmmm

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully decorated and nicely built. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. according to my sims 3 pack cleaner, you have a file called hamperWonderland attached. Maybe that's the source of your error.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I totally forgot I even used that, and its attached with the house? Lol, I don't even know how to attach files to houses :P I wonder how that happened?
    Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply delightful! :)
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete