I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Saturday, March 24, 2012

TS3 - Apartment Complex


These Apartments are based off of old Ministry Housing in Australia. There are 4 Lots in the series and they are best placed on Sunnyside Road where the Map below indicates, but you can place them where ever you like :)
Map Curtesy of XOX1

 Each Block has 15 NPC doors, Public Laundry and a Ground Floor Feature.


As I was play testing I noticed over 40 NPC's had moved into the building I was testing! If you want less NPC's I recommend removing a few level interiors and putting in the level skip markers.

 Part 1 - A Block
Part 2 - B Block
Part 3 - C Block
Part 4 - Pool and Playground

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so perfectly modern. <3 I love them. They've inspired me to redesign the apartment complex in my Sunset Valley! I think my favorite part is the pool; something about it just makes me think high-end apartments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!

      I would love to see what you do with your apartments :)

      Delete