I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Friday, March 23, 2012

TS3 - Apartments Part 1

Part 1 - Block A
The most expensive of the Apartments. This apartment is perfect for the world traveler. Complete with Grand Piano and Bar. Luxury at its finest.

A Block Features 
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 2 Story Apartment
Ground Floor Public Laundry Room and Deco Ice Cream Shop/Cafe.
Fully Upgraded 
Car Park
15 NPC Apartments























I have all EP's up to Pets and the Outdoor Living Stuff Pack
FREE STORE ITEMS USED:

2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of speechless.. great work!

    ReplyDelete