I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Sunday, April 1, 2012

TS3 - Renovated Victorian


This old Victorian Home has been fully renovated. The 2nd bathroom can easily be transformed into a Laundry if you wish.

3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
Fully Upgraded
Built on 20 x 30 Lot


I have all EP's up to Pets and the Outdoor Living SP
FREE STORE ITEMS USED:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the combination of colors and the way you decorated. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete