I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Saturday, July 7, 2012

TS3 - The Lily May Rose

This home is a makeover of Lilymayrose's Starter Home. I loved the architecture of this house so much it's the second time I have used it! You can get the original here

 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom.
Large yard, pool, garage 
 Built on 30 x 30 Lot


I have all EP's up to Pets and the Outdoor Living SP
FREE STORE ITEMS USED:

2 comments:

  1. It's stunning Kem! Utterly and completely *you* - you could have picked a better name though *snigger*. Actually, it feels a little like getting an award :D

    .... bout bloody time you got this up ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily! Well you should have an award for this house. Its awesome! Thanks so much for letting me play with it :)

      Delete