I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Sunday, December 30, 2012

TS3 - The Gift


This is my entry for Build-n-Share Challenge # 180-181 *The Gift* The challenge was to build a couples starter with a budget of $23,500. If you are wondering how I managed to get so much stuff in this build for that budget, the trick is to live in the house for a while and it will depreciate all the items inside reducing the price drastically.

2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Open plan Kitchen, Dining, Living
Built on 20x20 Lot

















I have all EP's and the Outdoor Living SP
  STORE ITEMS USED:

No comments:

Post a Comment