I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Friday, May 3, 2013

TS3 - The Sand Bar


 Tropical Themed bar I entered in a contest on the EA forums.
Pool, Darts, Karaoke
2 Bars, Restaurant
Bonfire
 


























I have all EP's and SP's
Riverview. Barnacle Bay, Hidden Springs and Monte Vista Worlds.
Store Items used:
None.

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the architecture and colors. Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome, glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. Just what T have been looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. wish i could use it but i dont have all SPs and EPs and i dont have those worlds :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is a shame. Which EP's do you have, some of the things used are not really necessary for it.

      Delete