I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TS3 - Starter Home


 This is a request build from a member on the official Forums. Everything has been upgraded to unbreakable/fireproof.

2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Starter Home
Under §22000
Built on  20x30 Lot














EP's used:
Seasons, Ambitions, Pets, Late Night, Showtime, World Adventures


Store Items Used:
None

6 comments:

  1. I have every EP and SP installed except for University but in the installer it's telling me that I'm missing content and will be replaced by a proxy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its saying that on the EA site too, I would just ignore it, I tipple checked it and there is nothing from any of the EP's I don't have listed. I don't know why its saying that :(

      I basically went in and took the home apart bit by bit until there was nothing left not even walls and there isn't anything used from those other EP's.

      Delete
  2. It's a beautiful house! :)

    ReplyDelete