Monday, September 30, 2013

TS3 - Beachy Starter



This Couples Starter Houseboat was made for the Farewell to Summer contest over at SailfinSims.

1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Open plan living/kitchen/dining
Room to fish of back lower deck
All for under §18.500

There is even a little surprise to help your new family out with some extra funds!
p.s Don't forget to feed the goldfish :) 












EP/SP used:
Supernatural, World Adventures, Late Night, Seasons, University, Pets, Island Paradise, Ambitions, Town Life and Master Suite

Store Items used:

8 comments:

  1. It's really nice, I love this style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish and functionally. I like it) Thank you very much :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what can one say Kem, always full of suprises, you never stop to amazing me. Good work Zing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are not many houseboats provided by EA and using the same all the time gets a bit boring. I was looking for some houseboats and i guess i found one. Nice work. Though a bit too much store stuff for my liking. Probably gonna change the interior a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)

      Sorry about the store items, its hard to not use them when they are staring right at you going "Pick me, Pick me!" lol

      Delete