I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

TS4 - Gemelli Twins


These are the occupants for the Gemelli Duplex which can be found here
Bianca and Paolo

 Bianca is a foodie who loves the outdoors, her lifetime aspiration is to become a freelance botanist. Her husband, Paolo, also loves the outdoors and is active, his lifetime aspiration is to become a bodybuilder.







 Natalia and Matteo

 Natalia is a family oriented, bookworm whose lifetime aspiration is to become a friend to the world Her husband, Matteo, is outgoing and ambitious, his lifetime aspiration is to become fabulously wealthy.












Origin ID: Kemetari1771

EP,s SP.s GP.s Used:
Outdoor Retreat

No comments:

Post a Comment