Wednesday, April 4, 2018

TS4 - Scandinavian Modern Barn


3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
Built on 30x20 Lot

 This is my entry into Build-n-Share Challenge #91 - Back to Basics over on the forums.
We had to build a home using only base game items with a budget of $75000
I was inspired by a image I saw online of a beautiful Modern Scandinavian Barn in the snow, too bad we don't have season yet cause I think this looks a little out of place with out the snow lol.
There were pros and cons going with a Scandinavian interior, the minimal use of clutter/decor was hard for me to do (being the clutter addict that I am) but on the plus side the money I saved not using a bunch of plants/paintings/clutter I got to spend making some custom beds for the kids :)
Well enough blabbering from me, on with the pic spam!

Exterior
 The lighting is really bad on this lot so I tried to show what it looks like during different times of the day, I promise that siding is NOT grey lol








Ground Floor

Living Room:
The 2 story picture windows let in so much natural light and stunning views.





Dining and Kitchen:






Small Study:



Loft

Hall:


Master Bedroom:




Bathroom:



Basement

Hall:
One wall is painted with blackboard paint so that the kids can draw on it.



Toddler Bedroom:




Teen Bedroom:




Bathroom:



Back Patio



Overviews





No comments:

Post a Comment