I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

TS3 - Chensi Koi Ponds


 Relax, mediate and contemplate life's mysteries amongst the sounds of the Chensi Koi Ponds.


 Built on 30x30 Lot





















I have all EP's and SP's
Store Items Used:

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your welcome sweetie! and thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Another outstanding garden.... Missing works to describe it. Thank for sharing. Zing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again! Glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  3. Just saw this garden and want to say that is absolutely gorgeous.Wonderful work Kem. <3
    Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete