I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Monday, June 8, 2015

TS3 - Contempo


 a DNA request for blair2396

This was SUPPOSED to be a starter home for under $20,000 but it ended up going over by a few thousand lol
If you wanted to use it as a starter you could take out the fireplace, alarm system, overhead cabinets and the deco items and that SHOULD bring it down to around 20k.

All appliances have been upgraded.

2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom
Open plan Living/Kitchen/Dining
Vegi Garden and Fishable Pond
Built on  30x30 Lot















Supernatural, Island Paradise, World Adventures, Late Night, Seasons, 
Generations, Showtime, Into the Future, University Life, Ambitions

Store Items Used:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, such an impressive build for that budget! I love how you decorated it, the interior especially. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      The trick to getting more for your money is depreciation lol

      Delete