Friday, April 7, 2017

Sorry for being MIA

Hey all I just wanted to apologize for dropping off the face of the planet.

The past year has been horrible, family members passed away, illness, marital issues and just because I didn't have enough crap going on the landlord or should I say slumlord, was being a total PITA!
I tend to go into hiding when things are difficult and I am truly sorry.

When I decided to get back into playing Sims3 I had a issue with the game not recognizing my graphics card. I tried to fix that and in the process broke the whole dam game. So now I need to re install all my Sims 3 content and to be honest I just don't know if I feel like going through that hassle. I may change my mind but for now I only play Sims4.

I haven't uploaded anything here for Sims4 because I am not really happy with the things I have made. I do have a bunch of lots on my gallery page if anyone is interested in grabbing some of those. Most are Lot Dumps, meaning things I almost finished but not quite for lack of inspiration or just not happy with the result. You can see them here: Kementari's Gallery page

I may start uploading some things here soon, but I am not promising anything.

Thank you all for the support you showed me while I was posting things here. You have always been so kind with your comments.

To the Annon that requested the Farmers Market:
I replied to your last comment here. Again I am truly sorry for leaving you hanging like that. Please forgive me.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you've had such a rough year. I do hope things start looking up for you very soon! On a personal level I am sad that you aren't creating for TS3, since I feel that TS4 is an insult to my intelligence and I am no longer giving EA any money for it! Your lots are wonderful and I use quite a few of them. So much creativity! Thanks for sharing, and best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tangie. I am sad about not creating for Sims3 too, Sims4 just doesn't fill my creative need at all :(
      Maybe one day I will get it all reinstalled, who knows :)

      Delete