I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Monday, December 2, 2013

TS3 - Sea Crest Manor Living Areas

Living and Eating Areas

Foyer



Breakfast Nook



Kitchen with Personal Chef


Formal Dining Room



Lounge



Office or Den



Ballroom



Library



Atrium



Living Room


Play Room



Arcade



Family Room



Art Studio






Museum / Gallery



Garage



5 comments:

  1. this is a very beautiful home it is my favorite house.I really thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Tracie :) I am so glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. Is there anyway to get a list of where all the items for this house was found i have the sims store item's but having a hard time finding the other's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply :) All of the items used in my builds (unless stated otherwise) are either from Expansion packs, Stuff Packs or the Store.

      I have just re installed the lot in my game and will start working on a complete store list tonight.

      It takes some time to do for I basically tear the lot apart to make sure I have everything listed. I will update this post http://simplicitysims.blogspot.com/2013/12/sea-crest-manor-part-2.html with the list as soon as I am done and will also let you know here.

      Delete
    2. Okay that took forever! lol But its done finally :)

      You can see the full list of items used here:
      http://simplicitysims.blogspot.com/2013/12/sea-crest-manor-part-2.html

      Be warned there are A LOT!!! lol If there is still something you are not sure where it came from just let me know and I can tell you.

      Delete