I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Monday, December 23, 2013

TS3 - The Fontaine



My entry into A Family Dream Contest over at the Official forums 


There are a bunch of pictures for they are judging from pics alone, and can I say that I HATE the way blogger is now auto enhancing my pics, they all look horrible and the colors are so different :( I have turned it off but its still doing it.
I also hate the way the game deals with lighting on split levels...ugh so frustrating!

5 Bedroom, 6 Bathroom
Study, Formal Dining
Media Room, Gym
Laundry, Sauna
Pool, Spa
 Built on 40x40 Lot












 























 









































Overveiws






DOWNLOAD Exchange
DOWLOAD Sim File Share

I have all EP's and SP's and all most worlds
Store Items used:
Working on the list

4 comments:

  1. Another awesome build "Must Have"! I so appreciate you :-) You provide a sweet life for me virtually :-) Big hugs. CQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Cyberqueen!

      I am so glad you like my builds :) Have fun in them and Big Hugs right back at ya!

      Delete
  2. OMG this is a masterpiece, love it, thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks G! and your very welcome :)

      Delete