I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Friday, June 6, 2014

TS3 - Champ Les Sims Redo Part Five


De Concalves Fine Arts

This is part five of five of a gift for the lovely GreenCats over on the official forums.
 Last but certainly not least the old General goods lot is completely different!
I wasn't sure what to do with it for the longest time and then thought why not use up some of these venue pc items I have!
So upstairs we have a Ballet Studio with bathrooms.










and downstairs is a Fine Art Studio and store. 
The register there is just the deco one, you could place a real register there if you wanted.










and for the last time the overviews!



I hope that you enjoy all your gifts and I am sorry they took so long to make :(

EP/SP's used:
coming
Store Items Used:
 coming

2 comments:

  1. Kem these are all so beautifully done. It makes me want to travel to Champs Le Sims. - peachbird76

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)

      I wouldn't mind traveling there in real life lol

      Delete