I have included both MediaFire and Exchange links for my downloads. If downloading from the Exchange please remember to leave a recommendation :)




I now only host my Downloads here. I have moved my other posts onto a new Blog purely for Mag updates and decorating shots.
Hopefully this will avoid confusion as to what is downloadable and what isn't in the future.
If you are looking for my Decorating Blog it can be found @ SIMplicity Design

Friday, June 6, 2014

TS3 - Champ Les Sims Redo Part Four


Circle of Knowledge.

This is part four of five of a gift for the lovely GreenCats over on the official forums.

The old bookstore lot now has 4 separate stores.
Firstly the Book Shop.
The main floor has the Book vendor who now caters to your magically inclined Sims too :)






Upstairs has a fortune teller and plenty of places to read.




Next up we have the Witches Tower!


at the bottom of the tower is a Cauldron


at the top is where all the magic happens!
You can also access the roof from here to use the telescope.


Next we have a little Coffee Shop with a nice alfresco area out back.





We also now have somewhere for the kids! 
A two story arcade and a playground :)





and once again the overviews..





I do hope you like it!

EP/SP's used:
coming
Store Items Used:
 coming

No comments:

Post a Comment